An egg and cheese dream! If you’re eating keto, this is the dish for you. We love anything buffalo, and this is a great football Sunday dish (go Pats!). I love to drizzle ranch or blue cheese dressing on top when serving, it makes a hearty comfort food dish look more fancy!
Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- 2 1/2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup hot Buffalo sauce Frank's is an awesome choice
- 3 tbsp. dry Ranch dressing mix you can use more to taste
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz. grated Mexican, cheddar or mozzerella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Add chicken, buffalo sauce, Ranch mix and cream cheese to a large bowl, mix well. I like to zap the cream cheese in the microwave for a few seconds to soften it so it stirs easily.
- Place the chicken mixture into a well-greased 8 x 8 baking dish
- Add eggs and cream to a bowl, whisk to mix well. I like to add a few extra drops of the buffalo sauce to the eggs as well. Then stir in the shredded cheese.
- Pour the egg mixture over the chicken in baking dish, covering evenly
- I also like to cover this with extra shredded cheese!
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until eggs are set
- Serve with a drizzle of ranch or buffalo sauce